Monday, May 25, 2009

Wonderful find in Tallahassee

I am on a short visit to my son and daughter-in-law's in Tallahassee, Florida. On previous visits I had noticed a Goodwill Book Store in Tallahassee on Thomasville Road but had never stopped. Today I was on a mission to find some Janet Evanovich books for my niece so we visited the store. It is a treasure. Neat, organized, decorated, cozy, friendly staff, excellent quality used books.....a children's room, a video room, cookbooks, fiction, nonfiction, biography, Christian fiction, best sellers, notecards and journals, travel books. I was delighted. Mondays are 30% off. Books are priced a tiny bit higher than some thrift shops I have visited, but the ambience and shelving justified it. Paperbacks I purchased were $3.20 and hardbacks were $5.99. Any book lover in the Tallahassee area or traveling through would do well to stop in.

No comments: