Monday, July 2, 2007

Week 4 Thing 8 & 9

I set up a Bloglines account and added some feeds. Will give it a try for a week or so. Don't know if this will be helpful to my situation or not. Most everything we are trying is right now blocked at school. Our tech guys can unblock if we need certain sites though. Use in the classroom? Maybe a current events activity or health classes. As far as comics are concerned the one that is my favorite did not have a feed.


www.comics.com/comics/arlonjanis/index.html

1 comment:

Joan Tracy said...

Hi Booklady,
I mentioned this in my post on RSS, but I use Bloglines when I am bored or stalled. I always know something will be there for me to read. All all blogs blocked at your school? I have found that many are filtered out at school, but Bloglines is not. I just read them on the Blogline reader. The students could, too, of course. That's one reason I don't think we are too smart to rely on filters.