Friday, August 10, 2007

Fashion Show

A comment on another blog about an Avatar fashion show caught my interest. I am only about 1/3 of the way through but I thought I would post the results so far. These are all avatars from our School Library Learning 2.0 blogs.



We are now up to fifty or so avatars. If yours is missing and you would like it in the show make a comment and tell me your blog name and I will put it in. This was a long process. Bitmaps (that the avatars were) would not upload to Picassa and Flickr would not let me post as many pictures as I ended up with. An trial and error process. But the lesson is don't give up. I probably can put music with it but not tody.

I decided in the night that although I am not a web native I am really close to getting my naturalized citizenship! I don't feel like an alien anymore.